Saturday, February 12, 2011

Chinese New Year was awesome, but the not-so-awesome part was the number of angpows. I just felt that THE OLDER I GREW, THE LESSER ANGPOWS I RECEIVED!! Gosh, this doesn't sound so good :( And I haven't been blogging lately, cause nothing much has happened though. Plus my laziness, haha, I was not in the mood for blogging recently as well. Actually, not only that, it's also because I've been hooked onto the english series 'Private Practice' :D Finally yesterday I had the determination to clean up my cabinet yesterday which was filled with all my stuffs. And, with a heavy heart, I disposed so many items but it has done good to my cabinet as it looks much neater and cleaner now. Hehe. While packing, I have this 'Box of the Past'.. And I, thereby, took out this 5-year-old letter to read which never fails to move my heart every single time I read it. I didn't have the heart to throw the items in that box, so I just folded back that letter and closed the lid of the box and placed it back to where it belonged. That's my story for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment