Sunday, September 11, 2011

11 SEPTEMBER 2011

Dear blog,

Today's such a memorable, meaningful and joyous day that I couldn't express how happy I feel! The joy and gladness I had today is just simply priceless! Well, what happened? Basically, Aunty Jean hosted a party to celebrate mine and Sam's birthday today. So we invited all our family to the house, and I got to invite some of my friends over too! :)) So I called Socks, Chen, Shaun and William :)) Anyway, yeah, so we absolutely had the most precious time today with everyone here before they all make their trip to Malaysia on the 14th :) Have fun guys! and safe flight :)

Although it's not my actual birth date yet, I've already received so many gifts from everyone! How sweet and lovely :)) thank you so much everyone. You make me feel so at home and I've never even thought that you were my second family actually. To me, we're all a family :) doesn't matter if it's 1st, 2nd, 3rd or whatsoever :) <3 I hope everyone enjoyed themselves today. :) and the lovely foood, gosh. there was plenty! :D 

p/s: Aunty Jean, I LOVE the purse very much!!! :)) you know my taste, don't you? :)

Signing off with love,
Christine, the happiest girl today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment