Saturday, June 18, 2011

Broga Broga~

It's the morning where Teng, Chen, Kinwei, Shaun & I explored USJ 20 for dimsum! it was nice yummy :) Then, the topic of Broga Hill came across. Kinwei randomly asked if i was interested if they are going to climb broga the next early morning. I was shocked at first. but thought that I should really go experience! I've always wanted to hike broga and get a taste of it myself :) So, our journey began at almost 5am to Broga Hill, alongwith Socks, Khajiet, Kinwax and Chiuky :)) reached there around 5.45, then started hiking up the hill :)) It was so awesome at the peak!! Unfortunately, couldn't really observe a beautiful sunrise due to heavy clouds. but the overall hiking journey was challenging and awesome!! It was CRAZILY & RANDOMLY AWESOME because I still have a final paper on Tuesday, and I can't believe I'm going hiking before that. lols. i guess that's why we're called the Crazy Gang! :D  I'll never ever forget this memorable trip to Broga, guys! Thanks alot for making it happen before I leave Malaysia. :)) Hopefully, if I do come back end of the year, I'll plan the Gopeng white-water rafting events that I've promised you guys :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment