Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Camwhoring :)

It's the Winter Solstice Festival today or better known as 'Goh Tong' day where the Chinese would eat Tong Yuen to celebrate this day.  Furthermore, it's also 2days to Christmas and I've just done wrapping all those Christmas presents with my mom :)  What a relief. Well, is it me or I can hardly feel the Christmas spirit this time round. No massive decorations and etc here. Unlike overseas and elsewhere, the decorations are lovely and amazing! 

Well, it's really awesome to meet my friends yesterday. And during the night out, we had plenty of fun camwhoring in Kizuna. Thank goodness we had a room to ourselves.hahaha. and thanks to your DSLR, Chee Fei that the pictures came out really beautiful! :D Love you all, SuetChing. YenChiew. CheeFei! 

No comments:

Post a Comment