Monday, December 27, 2010

Dazerrr

I don't know what I've been doing these days but I'm in daze. I feel soo extremely restless and as though I've lost my direction. Haha. Pathetic, ain't I? Other than the 2 days celebrating Christmas with my family and cousins, I've managed to meet up with SuetChing and JuenSern last night. :) Nice chatting with you two, made me laugh till my tummy aches badly. :D But you're leaving so soon already, Suetching. The next round would be during Chinese New Year. and make sure that you come back that time! haha. Thanks for making my holiday a memorable one :D It's really awesome that we managed to meet up with many friends this time round :) 

Alrighty, now I'm stuck at home doing the same routine. Either watching the television, or eating, or on the Internet. Crap! But who cares, I've got a lifeless life.hahaha. And now I'm glued to a Korean drama titled 'Cain and Abel'. It's really really an interesting and anticipating series! And So Ji Sub (main actor) is simply charming while Han Ji Min (main actreess) is petite and cute! Love the way she speaks in the series :) Okay, now since there's nothing much to do on the internet, I'll get back to my 'Cain and Abel' :D Chiaoz!






No comments:

Post a Comment