Saturday, December 11, 2010

U-Know that I Know (:

Have been watching this korean drama during my holiday break (: Really really nice show. You should try watching it! It contains humor, romance and soccer life :D This show is something different from other cliché korean dramas (: Furthermore it stars the all-time handsome singer/actor U-Know from DBSK :D He is Love. But there's another handsome actor in this show as well. Ricky Kim is his name :D An American-Korean born actor (: What a hunk!! :D I've finally completed this series 2 days ago! 
And now I can't wait to start on the next one which my mom, aunt and sis told me how interesting it is! The next show in line: CAIN AND ABEL (: I'll just begin that after the Macau-Guangzhou trip! Can't wait to leave tomorrow!! Wheeee!! (: *anticipated!* 

so handsome isn't he? (:

NO LIMITS @ Heading To The Ground

No comments:

Post a Comment