Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10

Spent my day with my new housemate, Sally (: we went to pyramid for lunch at the Taiwanese Cuisin, Fong Lye. hehe. the food was nice. it's just the poor service. I've waited for my food for like more than half an hour :/ whatever...then, we went shopping, trying clothes and shoes and hunting for gift. but we ended up not buying anything.haha .instead, we only bought our groceries ! cause.... WE'RE COOKING DINNER TONIGHT!!! (: had rice, steamed chicken (thanks to mommy who marinated it so deliciously), stir-fried vegetables, and fried omelette's.hehe. it was very successful and i'm glad as this is my first time cooking a complete meal :P usually, i'll be the helper. but now i'm the chef. :P well, although the food didnt taste perfectly delicious, there's always still room for improvement :))
my first cooking skills succeeded!! wheee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment