Sunday, October 24, 2010

colorful but gloomy

Econs has been driving me crazy for the past few days.
and now my house mate thinks i'm crazy. cause i told her that i became a FREE-RIDER today. :P
A free-rider is one who receives benefit from a good but avoids paying for it.
hahaha. so back to the story, how i became one?
This morning, Sunway Lagoon had their family carnival day. so after i washed up, i heard this really loud explosion. so i quickly ran to my pantry. and there i saw the beautiful fireworks (in the morning -.-) it wasn't the colourful fireworks. i bet this is the day-time version of fireworks.haha. they had the yellow-light fireworks and loads of colourful smoke being released into the air. Really really nice view!! :)
Then after that, Small QQ came to fetch me for mass at CDM :)
Yayy me. Father Paulino said the mass today! :) 
Now, i gotta go back to my econs. I have to finish it tonight, by hook or by crook. :(

Weather of the day : Gloomy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment