Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i miss my past.

And now i'm beginning to ponder really hard why did i even choose Monash..
was it because i decided it in a rush? or was it because of peer pressure?
i seriously have a lot of things running through my head now.
 it's just so irritating when u're trying so hard to focus in ur studies..
but procrastination and other distractions just have to come by..
the only thing that i can say now is Monash has disappointed me real badly...
it wasn't what I've expected it to provide me with..
maybe other than that, I'm also having mixed feelings about
whether I've made the right decision..
it's been so long, yet i still don't know whether i've done the right thing...
i really pray and hope that God would answer my prayers and show me the way...
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment