Tuesday, October 19, 2010

:(

i'm very upset that i still cannot overcome my fear..
this morning as i was about to use the eyebrow shaver, i opened its cap and without realizing the blade, it sliced through my finger. it left a deep and long cut! and it started bleeding profusely thereafter..feeling the pain only after a few seconds later, i put it under running water. OUCH.. :( it wouldn't stop bleeding.the blood just kept oozing out! and knowing my weakness-i'll turn extremely pale and feel dizzy when i see something bleeding profusely-true enough my face turned pale. so i quickly sat down and pressed my wound to stop it from bleeding. :( i feel so useless. i tried overcoming this fear, but it wouldn't let me...WHY...? :(


ps : thank you for the plaster, Edmond & Sherene :)

No comments:

Post a Comment