Saturday, October 2, 2010

last day in Ipoh

Time really flies..we've already entered the month of October!! :( Had dim sum at Foh San with mom,dad, aunt and cousin this morning :) and i got myself a Portable HDD today, finally decided to get the WD Elements SE. yayy! now i can store all my movies,songs,pictures and workload in it! :))


dimsum at Foh San

♥♥ outing with SuetChing & YenChiew 

Had a great time with the girls talking out all our personal problems today. thanks for sharing everything with me my sisters, Suetching and Yenchiew :) really glad that I was given the honour to listen to all your problems and that I wish that I could help you two solve them. hehe. I totally agree to what Suetching had blogged about our friendship, although I'm totally the opposite or different from you two, who portrays an almost similar character, well I suppose I act as the neutralizer in this friendship!♥ I'll treasure the moments we had all these years as best friends. and I really hope it would last till the very end my dears! ♥ And thanks to Juensern again for fetching us and accompanying us although it was kind of awkward for him to listen to our chitchats. 

Moving on to tonight's event, dad spent us a treat at Citrus (to celebrate my birthday and his as well) :) It's my first time there and the food is really yummy. But the good quality of the food surely comes with a good price as well.hahaha. Thank you Daddy & Mommy!!♥ 


Mommy & Daddy 

Me & Sis 

Our soursop & kiwi ice blended juice

Dad's Coriander Chicken with Mushroom Ragout 

My 3 Kings - Codfish, scallops & ungai *nomnom*

Sis' Chicken Presto (stgg..forgotten its sophisticated name XD)
while mom had her Carbonara Spaghetti (:






After dinner at Citrus, we went shopping at Jusco :) sis and i were tempted to get some nail polish casue there was the Buy1Free1 offer at Black Queen. The pink is not bad. not too dull nor too shocking.just my kind of color :) Sometimes, I need some colors to brighten up my life, so I'll enlighten myself with these colors on my nails :)  well, i guess it's a therapy for me :) perhaps it could help some of you too! no harm giving it a try though :) 


*still upset that I've to face the fact of returning to KL tmr :(

No comments:

Post a Comment