Friday, October 8, 2010

I smell freedommmmm

Wheee!! finally the heavy burden is off my shoulder for the time being! i feel so freeeeeeeeeee like a birdddd! (:  but still, i've gotta prepare for my final exam which is nearing as well. oh well, forget it. i'm gonna relax myself these 2 days first :D so, after lecture, went swimming with the swimming club members (Bob the KillerWhale,Vijendra the Mr President and Melissa the Captain). really enjoyable spending my time with them today.haha. for the first time, i tried joining them for their usual trainings consisting of swims, push ups, crunches, bicycle etc. i didn't manage to complete the whole routine because it was my first time and trust me, it was extremely strenuous and exhausting!haha. perhaps if i join them more often, i'll be able to improve my stamina :P then, me and Melissa tried diving into the pool. GAWD. it hurts real bad the first time i dived in. it went like "PPAAKKKKKK!!" and your whole body feels the pain :( thats because i dived in the wrong way.hahaha. then Mr President came to the rescue, showing me another simpler method to dive in heads-down (: its much easier that way! :) but now, i'm so so tired.
That's my idol up there (:
Michael Phelps!! 
Then, my grandaunt called to invite me over to her son, Fabian's birthday-cum-farewell dinner tomorrow night as he'll be leaving for Japan to work. (: so, her youngest son (whom she says look like a korean actor) would be fetching me to her house tmr in the evening. wootz. can't wait to see how handsome my young uncle is.hahaha. but first, i've to head to Pyramid to get Fabian KorKor a birthday present first (although my grandaunt strictly told me not to get anything as he's already packed everything). The first thing that came to my mind was to get him a necktie (: like mother like daughter. know why i said that? cos my mom also told me to get him a necktie even before i told her what i'd get him. hahaha. well, this is my day. now back to finishing my HK series! Toodles!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment