Friday, October 29, 2010

exam fever

OH WELL.. the exam is starting soon!! and my blog will be on a hiatus :D  studying like crazy now. thats my lesson for procrastinating. although i tell myself i must not repeat it nextime, somehow it just wouldn't get into my big fat brain.. :( and the effects of last minute studying and burning midnight oil are:
  1. eye bagssss  O.o
  2. acne & pimples
  3. head explosion
  4. insufficient brain juice
But today, relaxed myself by cooking spaghetti carbonara. you hear that, SPAGHETTI CARBONARA! OH NOM NOM. you know it's my favourite! :P then went for a swim as well. swimming relaxes me. the joy of staying afloat in water. ahh...and finally, All the best to all my friends who will be having their finals at this point of time as well. May the Lord guide us through our papers and God bless you all! :)


Signing off,
Chrissy (:

No comments:

Post a Comment