Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Back to school!

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my medical break. Had been under the weather for the past few days as it all started with a terrible cold, which led to cough. But now i'm 70% recovered though. Still needed the rest. Despite the weakness in me as a result of this, I got myself to school today after such a long time! Helped out with the music girls with their music performance for this coming occasion this Saturday in Jaya Jusco. 
TRADIMODE of SMC will be performing at Kinta City main concourse area at 8.00pm in collaboration with the Chinese New Year celebration on Saturday (29/1).
You'll never regret attending! :) Do come and support us!
It's been awesome being able to meet Pn Florina and Miss Lau at school today! And thank you so much Miss Lau for the 'nga choi gai' treat at Onn Kee today! :) I'll definitely repay you with a nice treat as you've promised to come visit me in Melbourne next day :) After lunch, Yen Chiew, Pn Florina and I headed to the accessories and textile shop (Kamdar) to get the things for the dancers' costumes and head gears! Wootz, it's been a long time since I've done this. Let me see, roughly about 2 years??? Gawd, I miss performing for Tradimode! Playing the Cak Lempung and other instruments today at the chapel was heaven! And tomorrow I'll be going back to chapel as well to start off with the head gear decorations together with Yen and teacher. :) Hopefully everything goes well and the girls would look their prettiest this Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment