Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New look (:

As you can see from the pictures, that is the new flower arrangement in the house for a new look during Chinese New Year I suppose :) It's beautifully arranged by my Dad. I'm really amazed every time he decorates the flowers. It's like, how does he know which type of flower to put first? Where should it be put?
Reminiscing the old times, when I was a kid who went to Tenby Kindergarten every morning, I would follow my dad to Regina first thing in the morning before going to school. I would observe my dad and granduncle arrange the flowers requested by the customers. For your information, Regina is a florist shop just opposite Main Convent and Ipoh Parade :) 
I really hoped that I could have his talent as florist. LOL. It would be amazing. 
Knowing the skills of flower arrangement is simply awesome :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment