Friday, January 14, 2011

Lalala~

Finally I manage to get my ass up early these few days. Got up at 6.45am to go for my morning walk with Mom and Dad :) It's quite of an accomplishment though. hahaha. a Minor one. :P And so, I've been doing nothing much really at home. Hence, I thought of baking a cake maybe tomorrow or another day. But firstly, I need to get all my ingredients. Orange butter cake's what I intend to bake. I know it'll be a successful one cause I'm the one baking it. hahaha. :D But if anyone purges after eating it, don't point your finger at me kay? You ate it at your own risk!! Haha. To my uni mates, have fun and enjoy yourselves in the Penang trip tomorrow! :) Sorry that I won't be able to join in the fun though. Will be eager to meet all of you again in March! :) Loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment