Saturday, January 15, 2011

wootz!

Today had been a day of surprise :D While I was baking my orange butter cake at noon, I received a phone call from Lee Chen, which is extremely unfamiliar. hahaha. On the other side, she told me that they were heading over to my place, and I was shocked indeed upon hearing that. Because as I know, they were going to Penang today :) So, in the end, they came to my house, along with SockTeng [boss driver], LeeChen[kaki], professor Kha Jiet, Melvin and JinHern :) Then we took them for lunch at Onn Kee's to savour the chicken bean sprout rice/noodle :) Hope you guys loved it! :) And then back to my house for some light refreshments and relaxation, before they started their journey to Penang. hehe. Really had a good time catching up with you guys after a month or so :) Hopefully ya'll have loads of fun there!! See you guys real soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment