Friday, January 14, 2011

Mother & Daughter Day Out


It's a Friday, marking the end of the week! After our morning walk today, Mom and I went to Ipoh Parade for a movie. Since I had a voucher won from the management presentation in Uni, its validity is till today. Furthermore, my mom also had a GSC ticket voucher. It'd better not go to waste, so we headed for the newly released movie- Faster, starring Dwayne Johnson [The Rock]. It's not bad though, except for the gruesome and cold-blooded killing and shooting. :/
Before the movie, we still had some time. So I went hunting for a new pair of black heels as my current one has started to wear out. Thank goodness I've found a pretty one here :) Thank you mommy! She, knowing that I'm extremely choosy and fickle-minded when it comes to buying things especially clothings and shoes, quickly schemed through the row of heels and found me this pair. It caught my eye though. It's beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment