Monday, January 17, 2011

Yesterday, today.

Yesterday had been another day of girl talk! It's so fun talking with YiePing, JacLyn and YenMei. :) Glad meeting you guys at our usual hangout place, Old Town White Coffee. Lols! Really looking forward to meeting you guys again during Chinese New Year! Faster come please, Chinese New Year!!
Today, went to the railway station to get three train tickets for uni friends who were going back to KL. :) And guess what? They bought me a box of 'Tau Sah Peng' @ bean biscuit. How sweet of them!! Thank youu soo much guys!! You don't know how I go all crazy when I see and eat this biscuit. Hahaha. It's my all-time favourite biscuit since I was a young kid :D Hoping to see you all back in Sunway at the end of next month!! Love you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment