Saturday, November 6, 2010

:) ):

Despite the 3 papers that I have yet to sit for next week, I'm already so excited and looking forward to our trip to Singapore. It'll be group of 4 heading to singapore to find our bestfriend, Suetching (: she has been pestering us to visit her there since she entered poly last year. But knowing that we all have different term holidays, it's difficult to have a trip together. So, finally, now we've one term holiday in common so we decided to go over to BUG HER.haha. I really really cant wait to have a trip with my friends! (: suetching, you better make sure it's gonna be an awesome trip.hahaha. since you have so many plans in mind for us already :D The trip has nothing to worry about, the only thing i'm worried is the transportation..I really pray hard that throughout our whole journey, God will protect us and let us reach Singapore and vice versa to Ipoh safely next day. Because everytime I bring up this issue, I'll be bombarded back by my dearest friends... hahaha.

And after the Singapore trip with friends, I'll be heading for another vacation with my family!it's gonna be a big group consisting of 10family members. wheee!! (: Thank you mommy and daddy for bringing us to this coming trip. LOVE YOU LOADS!! xoxo. and i can't wait to feel the cold air in Guangzhou and Macau!! (: Hopefully everything goes well for these two trips. God bless us all! :) Except for one thing....my final exam results will be released either on the 3rd or 5th Dec, where I will be happy jollying with my friends..and I really really pray and hope that my results would be alright so that it wouldn't spoil my entire mood partying and enjoying myself in Singapore with friends. :(

Signing off,
tine tine 

No comments:

Post a Comment