Saturday, November 27, 2010

nothing?

Hey! I hope you guys enjoyed listening to the song composed by us although it wasn't completely perfect. ahaha. There's still room for improvement though :) 


Ever since i came back to Ipoh, I have nothing much to blog about. Cause I seldom come online unlike my times in Sunway. Perhaps over there, my laptop will be on for more than 12 hours, whereas in ipoh, i hardly come online except at night. :D and at the meantime, my mom, sis and I are watching a korean drama.hahaha. And I miss all my friends, my high school friends as well as the Sunway group!! :( it's gonna be another 2months plus before i can see my uni friends again. Well well well, for now, i am all geared up for the coming Singapore trip with my friends!! Wait for us ya Suetching! :D and also I'm so looking forward to the second trip with my family to Macau & Guangzhou!! woohoo.talking about winter time there, we bought some winter clothings today. wheee! i'm gonna appreciate and spend my holidays wisely and maximize all my time here with my family and friends before returning to Monash next year. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment