Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My dear yennee(:

Bazingaa!! This morning i was supposed to get up 8.30 cause Yennee's friend will be coming to fetch me to Pyramid. and guess what? I GOT UP AT 10!!! i rushed like mad.haha. but luckily i managed to get myself ready on the dot when yennee called to say they've reached downstairs. Despite the tiring-but-fun shopping spree which lasted for 8hours, I am very very happy and glad indeed to have met up with dear YenNee. It's been almost 4 months since I last saw her in Ipoh. :( but finally, we met today! hehe.with her other uni friends, they're such warm and friendly people! nice to meet you all too! :) First, we had breakfast in PappaRich, then headed to Nichii :D yennee and I tried on some clothes and there was this one top I hesitated to buy, cause I thought it was kind of expensive. but let us see if you guys think I should buy it or not? :D


after Nichii it was Padini (PDI), there we bought some shirts and shorts. Next was Forever 21, Kitschen and finally Cotton On. In Cotton On, yennee and i shared to buy because it was a "Buy 2 for rm49" otherwise a single pair would be rm49. lols. It was then time to feed our hungry stomachs with some good food. So, they decided to try FullHouse, but unfortunately there was no set lunch as it was a public hol. Damn the public holiday.hahaha. Our day ended at 6pm with JCo's cool yogurt. it was yummy and icy :) Finally, thanks alot for all the trouble fetching me to and fro Pyramid, KC. (: and yennee, do your job ya. dont always bully people.hahahaha love you sis!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment