Thursday, November 18, 2010

Just for you (:


Finally today, I decided to reveal my blog to all. Indeed, I tumbled upon something really sweet and touching! My dear friend, Alvina has posted bout me on her blog!!  I feel so touched after reading what she's written about me. And to you alvina dear, I've never regretted once knowing you. You're such a sweet and bubbly girl all the time (: I'm really sad that we won't be taking any same subjects next year. but do hope to meet you in uni some time next year k? :D forget me not ya! hehe. Thanks for keeping me company during our Econs tutorial classes right where we sit at the last row in class.hahaha. Hope you're having a great time back in Brunei during this long holidays babe!! We shall definitely meet up next year k?  you lots Alvi!!

Moving on to today's events, I first had to settle my hostel fees at Sunway University. Then, headed to Pyramid alone, Yes, Alone..to buy some birthday gifts and other items. And, I bought myself the floral top that I hesitated to buy yesterday!! hehe. Now i'm feeling extremely guilty for spending so much these 2 days. :/ But, I haven't pampered myself for roughly 2 or 3 months already. So, it's not completely wrong of me to get myself some new clothes right?Hahaha. Excuses, I know. :D Finally bought all the gifts, cracking my head what to get for em. And talk about choosing shirts, gosh, I spent like half an hour in a shop just to choose which designs were the best. cause there was this Buy 3 for RM50 promotion at the new store, "Brands Outlet". The shirts are not bad though, suited with cool designs. :)    

And so, I'm making my way home tomorrow!! Following my uncle's car.wheee! Ipoh here I comeeee :DD And I still haven't fully packed my things yet. There's so much to bring home..cause most of my clothes and things are here. lol. It's so nice and excited that I can hardly wait to have our big family gathering tomorrow to celebrate two cousin's birthdays :)) It's gonna be F.U.N. TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment