Friday, November 12, 2010

♥ Happy 19th SuetChing ♥



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHANSUETCHING!!!

First of all, I would like to dedicate this post to my dearest beautiful friend and sister, SuetChing!  I purposely saved this moment to wish you as I am already done with my exam! So I'm writing my best to you on your beautiful 19th today.hehe. You have been such a great friend, listener and counselor all these years to me which made a huge impact in my life. You were the one who brought the extrovert out of me and transformed me into a more sociable and outgoing person. Thank you very much sis. Hmm..let me see. we've known each other for 7years!! Anyhow, friendship can never be measured quantitatively, it's always the thoughts that count. it's the quality and times that we've gone through together all these years that bonded our friendship and sisterhood!! I've never regretted a single bit knowing you Suetching (: so you should know how important you are in my life :D I will never forget the time sitting next to you in Form 3 where we had so much fun right at the back of the class. Spilling out gossips, sharing our ups and downs together, and many other events! (: I remember how devastated I was when I got to know we were delegated to different classes in Form Four. But no matter what, we're still bestfriends!! (: 

And I am already so so excited right now looking forward to our Singapore trip!! We've already assumed that you'd bring us to fantastic destinations where we could do some SHOPPING.EATING.AND.FUN! Well, I bet you had a really awesome celebration with your friends back in Singapore. Big girl already la, 19 years old, don't act cute anymore kay? hahaha. We can't take it anymore. LOL. And, sorry if I've offended or hurt you in any way throughout these times. Regardless of which part of the world we would end up in future, we'll promise to keep in touch always kay?? (: And hope that you had a lovely celebration with your loved one there as well :D So, before I end, Happy Birthday once again MoonCake!! :D 

p/s: Don't cry after reading my touching post alright? ;)
and here's a virtual birthday cake for you! (:

Stay cheerful and bouncy as always girl!

 Love you always 

Keristhin (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment