Wednesday, November 3, 2010

When you wish upon a star

When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are..sounds familiar?it's from Pinocchio :) still remember how i watched it over and over again when i was a kid. :) It was 1.00am. As I laid my head on the pillow last night to sleep, something shining caught my eyes. Through my window pane, I spotted a star in the night sky. It was so beautiful and rare as there was only ONE star in the dark empty sky. I tried searching for other stars but there were none. Well, perhaps that made you the outstanding one, Starrie :))  I don't know why, but somehow I imagined that the star was KungKung  (: It was so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes of it. It was twinkling on its own. Then, i made a wish upon that star as I'll be having my accounts exam in the morning later. Thanks for making me smile looking at you, after a whole day of accounting which drove me nuts. Although the outcome of the paper wasn't that good today, I know I must not think too complicated over simple matters.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment