Sunday, November 28, 2010

deja vu

Everything today went on well until something occurred after dinner. After having a sumptuous meal of "Chu Chap Chook" aka the Pig's Innards Porridge in Bercham, there was a terrible jam along the Tesco Extra stretch. As the cars were all in a bumper-to-bumper situation, my dad followed carefully behind a car. All the cars were braking and moving slowly. Then at one point when he was about to brake, something bang us from behind and the impact caused a hard knock on me n my sis's head. Luckily all of us were not injured. I got so furious and started cursing the man in the back car who bang onto us. with all the F@#% letters blurting out from my mouth. then we lodged reports at the police station and we learned that the man was a responsible man indeed. Fortunately, he did not just drove off without taking the responsibility of the occurrence.  And I felt very bad for saying those words..I'm really sorryyy. I didn't mean toooooo!!! 


And this is not the first time, just to mention this, I have this psychic sense in me which I'm not bragging about..but everytime when something inauspicious occurs, my LEFT EYE would have TWITCHED a moment before the incident..And this is very true. But, this twitching is meant for others except myself I've realized. For instance, the snatch-theft case which occurred to me in January this year, my left eye did not have a single twitch at all. But in other occasions which involves my family or friends, it definitely had twitched. It's not a good thing though, but it acts as a precautionary step to be aware of what may happen in future. Thank the Lord we are all safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment