Monday, November 22, 2010

crazy weekend!

Ipoh is so much fun!! (: Reached home on a rainy Friday evening..Thank you Big QQ for fetching me home (: Then straight headed to aunt's place to celebrate two cousin's birthdays! hehehe. One celebrating her sweet 16th and the younger one her 5th birthday. It's been so long since we had such a big family gathering already! and i really miss those happy times. So, this time we played and chatted so much. and the food was awesome! home cooked food by ah yee and mummy. Knowing that I was deprived of home cooked food for several months, now it's like food haven for me. All the food were super delicious and yummyy!! The eating, drinking, chatting, playing and etc lasted till late night. Catching up with the latest news and issues with my sis and cousins was really awesome too. Then only i realized i was so outdated. ): haha. Time passed really fast when we're having so much fun. And thanks Daphne for teaching me some guitar strumming :D but my fingertips hurtttt! But it's still awesome that I can strum now! hahahaha. Basically, this whole weekend was spent with my family and relatives (: Ahh..such precious moments..  

p/s: Sorry Eddie for abandoning the song these 3days. I'll pinky promise you to come up with a good bridge if possible. Hahaha. ;) I'm outta brain juice nowwww ):


No comments:

Post a Comment