Friday, September 3, 2010

Anticipation

today's been a long day. urgh.hate menstrual times. it really ruins my mood and my day. wished that girls never had to experience all these.and i had been working on my assignment since 1.30pm till now :( with no electricity from 2.30-4pm (believed that I was punished for skipping lecture..LOL!) it's really frustrating and nerve-wrecking though. grr..wonder when all these assignments would be over =|
But anyhow, looking on the bright side, I'll be meeting up with my relatives who came down from Australia tomorrow! wheeeee!! its been such a long long time since i've met them. and this time, it's plus two more gorgeous little girls, Minerva and Shantelle whose eyes I adore so much!! big,round and sweet!! really really anticipated to meet them!! (: ♥♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment