Monday, September 27, 2010

My 19th Birthday! ♥

I spent my whole night reading and replying all my birthday messages on Facebook as well as phone messages till 2.30am :D it was really fun though cause i only get to do this once in a year! haha. On 26th September 2010 which falls on a Sunday, Evon and I celebrated our 19th birthday! Evon came over to my place at around 6.30pm to fetch me n Suetching to Moven Peak :) had our dinner there, waited for the prince Juensern to come.haha. 

After our dinner, we decided to head to de Gardens to meet up with Yenchiew and Alex. They just had their graduation night in school. Aww,I'm so touched you guys still made it to my birthday party despite attending your prom night :) we went to WongKok and then to Airport. I've been to WOngKok twice, but i still dislike it-the EXTREMELY POOR SERVICE. tsktsk. i wonder how they survive. 

On the other hand, Airport looked kind of impressive, it made us curious about its interior atmosphere. So,we tried our luck entering with Miss Yenchiew's "pyjamas" outfit - Told you not to change your prom dress!! grrr..hahah. luckily the man allowed us to enter. well, overall this place isn't that bad :) had a drink, chatted and played the truth game! sorry yen as i didn't dance with you.haha. i'm too SHY you know..hahaha. :P 

Anyway,i really really had a great night celebrating my birthday with all of you. :) not forgetting my dear twin,evon as well!! thanks a lot for the cake ya yen!! and thanks for the birthday card and cracking so many jokes last night, Alex and Bob! :) while to suetching, thanks for coming and glad to meet you after so long!! ♥♥ thanks a bunch for cheering me up so much!! :)

bob.alex.suet.yen.evon ♥
me and boobsie =)

4girls with Mr Alex :) 
the girls

the BIRTHDAY GIRLS :))

birthday girl with two bodyguards :))
pouring the bucket of milk tea to smaller cups

TIRAMISU BIRTHDAY CAKE
credits to yenchiew


make a wish! *me:where's my prince charming?* XD

me and yenchiew :) ♥♥

rose from yen ♥

me and suetching ♥♥

and me! the sweet one :P

suetching the lenglui

evon big boss :D

No comments:

Post a Comment