Thursday, September 16, 2010

why did i even do it?

Okay, I'm super tiredd today. Cause yesterday stayed back in uni to help out with the Monash Annual Ball decoration (backdrop) till 3 IN THE MORNING!!! actually, i wasn't even it that club..i just volunteered to help in the ticket sales which has got entirely nothing to do with the stage decoration. anyways, it's alright. it's good to volunteer at times.lols. luckily we could go back to hostel, i thought we would end up sleeping in uni though.lols.but i don't mind though,cause the MUSA Lounge is air-conditioned :D its just that I was sticky and oily all over..as I was in uni since 8.30am. well, it was really tired but quite fun at the same time. met many new people as well. :D and guess what we had for dinner?? Domino's Pizza!! as there were around 15 people, so they ordered 2 large pizzas, 7regulars, and other side dishes. but my all-time favourite was the Classified Chicken. :) super yummy! :) 

And today, I had to get up early. went to uni with friends to complete our Stats quiz in a group. after that, headed to Pyramid for lunch and hunted for gold accessories for my friends who are attending the ball tomorrow night in One World Hotel :) have fun, girls and guys! :) i won't be going cause i couldn't find a long dress,(which was the dress code for the ball....),so it's not really worth it to spend hundreds just for a night where i'll just be going as a volunteer. no food, no nothing for us. so,forget it. hahaha. i am super duper tired and sleepy still. perhaps i'll sleep earlier tonight. hehe. and I really can't wait to join my friends in Ipoh..looking at their gathering pictures now just makes me feel so upset as I'm not able to join in :( sobsobs..

No comments:

Post a Comment