Tuesday, September 7, 2010

pasar malam!

after lecture at 6pm, my friends and I randomly decided to go to pasar malam quite near to uni and hostel, APPARENTLY NEAR. hahaha. the Near turned out to be around 15mins walk to the place. LOL. but it was fun though! it's been so long since i've gone to pasar malam already. all of us bought 'lobak kou' back for dinner. it's such a huge packet although it's categorized as ''. i've even heard an aunty telling the man in cantonese, 'How come your amount of lobak kou shrink already? Last time used to be more.' At first, it looks quite little in the packet. But once you've poured it out into a bowl, you'll be like 'OMG. How am I going to finish this?? D:' Oh well, I took my own sweet time instead to eat it..and finished it in around 30minutes. 45mins i meant.hahaha. but its yummy!! hee. so i slowly admire and enjoy my scrumptious meal. Another good news today is that i might be able to go back to ipoh cause my friend will be travelling back as well. so, if there's space in her car, i'll join in! WOOTZ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment