Wednesday, September 1, 2010

*nomnom*

As usual, I was waiting for my accounts class at 12.30..
sat outside chatted with friends, without even noticing that the class was empty..
Until then, we walked to the door only to find a notice saying :
"Accounts class cancelled for today. Please attend my Thurs or Friday classes" 
GRRRR...wasted my time there. I could've done something better. or grab my lunch instead. hahaha. but anyhow, I still waited for SockTeng at 2pm to hand in our accounts assignment together :) then,we headed for lunch at.. FACE TO FACE NOODLE SHOP!! :D *grins

This is the place where I would add the most chilli flakes into my noodle cos it's just so yummy! *nomnom*
but after eating this, I'd pray hard that I won't purge. cause previously, after having a whole-full bowl covered with chilli flakes, I had to rush to the toilet at 4am amid my sleep!! and in total I purged 5 times in the morning!
LOLL. but anyways, the chilli flakes still rawks. :))
Sigh, I've gotta complete my biz n econs stats work before its too late! 
God Bless Me to breakthrough this assignment-challenge I face eversince I started uni and many many more years to come. lol. Goodbye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment