Thursday, September 30, 2010

two-threesome :)



Of all the days, I got up the earliest today at 7.45am. Because I've promised to go swimming with SUETCHING at 8.45am this morning :D really had fun swimming with you, babe!! :) although u insisted that this is our first time swimming together! haha. then, we headed to JuenSern's house to take the 'tai siu yeh' out for breakfast. Since suetching hasn't tried the 'kai si hor fun' that I always eat in old town, so we had our breakfast there :)) actually, more of like our Brunch.haha. This famous kai si hor fun shop is called 'Thean Chun'. and my favourite curry chee cheong fun too!! nomnom :) 

After our scrumptious meal, Suetching and Juensern planned to drop by my house to visit mommy :) then they chitchatted with mummy while i went to bathe. Cause we had a random thought of catching a movie. And we reached there just in time for the Resident Evil 4. In my opinion,the only thing that attracted me was Milla Jovovich and Wentworth Miller. overall, the movie sucked big time. I prefer the 3rd one much better than this! And, miss radio sitting beside me almost fell asleep.haha!

Actually can't blame her, cause the beginning part was really sucky and boring. Only amid the movie, it slowly began to pick up and became slightly more interesting with all the action and zombieees. haha. out of nowhere this really GIGANTO executor appeared. so LAME. and then this disgusting malay lady behind us kept shrieking. she even burped at one time. i was like GROSSSS... -_- and right, suetching, please drive carefully ya for your own safety.hahahah. i almost got killed twice today.hahahaha. don't drive so wild kayyy!! :P

Continued my day by tagging along to fetch Suetching's bro from school :)) the handsome Kahchun boyboy.HAHAHAHA. :D getting more handsome each time i see him. not bad,keep up the good job! hahaha. went to woolley for lunch. had my favourite Ice Kacang there! ♥  And that event marked the end of my fun journey with my beloved friends today :) Thanks a billion for the joy and laughter we've shared today!! ♥ 

p/s : should i get a haircut tomorrow ? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment