Sunday, September 19, 2010

GAGA'S MEAT DRESS AT THE VMA 2010
I admit that it's unique, but I still stick to my opinion that she's INSANE.
her songs. but I  the person.
SHE'S SICKLY TALENTED.
On top of the crazy Gaga, everyone's also going gaga over the release of new season,Gossip Girl. -.- but, i don't find the series thattt interesting, perhaps i'm a little weird. i've only watched one episode, but decided not to follow cause i just don't enjoy watching it.lols. most girls go "OMG.OMG.GG is like The Best show ever.." LOL. Those gossip girl fans out there are gonna bash me up for condemning it. haha. it's all the same thing in every show: love, hatred, jealousy, money, greed, sex. I pretty got sick of it though. lols. and, recently, I think i needed some sense of humour to cheer me up. so, i've started myself on BigBang Theory and a HK drama as well. haha. Not that i've abandoned my assignments, but i've spared some of my time for some entertainment. :D besides, i'm also slacking a lot lately. and Yes, i mean A LOT.haha. where has my drive to study gone to?? pleasee comee backk.... :( my Sunday's pretty boring though..i've got nothing much to do..counting down the days to go back home. wheeee! 5 MORE DAYSS! WOOHOO! D:

Lastly, I need to add some colors to my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment