Friday, September 17, 2010

Specially dedicated to YOU ♥

18th September is a very significant date to me. As it approaches near, in another 30minutes, I would like to dedicate this shout out to my dearest Kung Kung who will turn 76 this year. Although you are not here to celebrate with us, we'll still remember you always kungkung! :) We never once have forgotten you at all. You were always in our s and mind. Time really flies. It has been more than a year since you were gone.. I really miss you a lot kungkung :'( missing all the times we, grandchildren spent every Sunday at your house.. I've always have mixed feelings reminiscing the good ole times we had there since young. Even though you're not here physically, I can feel your presence and I know that you're always watching over us from above :) YOU,KUNGKUNG!! 


HAPPY 76TH BIRTHDAY, DEAREST KUNGKUNG!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment