Monday, September 6, 2010

oolalaa ♥

Spent all my time in front of the screen rushing for econs assignment. Finally, after striving for 9hours in a row(skippin lunch), I finished my assignment. WHAT A RELIEF, SERIOUSLY! but thankfully, the dinners with my Australian relatives on Sat and Sun kept me away from work for the time being. It was SO AWESOME to see them! all the little cousins were so cute and grown up! and catchin up with the aunts and uncles was great as well.♥ (: and i'm glad that Mum was enjoying herself in Singapore. and she bought me a blouse that I've been yearning for quite some time. the CHECKERED BLOUSE!! wheeee!! I've been searching everywhere in Sunway, but it's really freaking expensive. so, i just didn't buy it ): sighh..I just can't wait to escape from my boredom here and go back home! even during this raya-weekend holiday, I'm not able to go back to ipoh. IPOH OH IPOH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I MISS YOUUU? :/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment